It is currently September 24th, 2017, 6:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 5 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Nanocom
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 3:53 pm 
ES spec

ordered and payment completed, easy peasy, looking forward to being able to check things over and the peace of mind of just knowing it is there at hand instead of booking appointments for diagnostics

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 4:41 pm 
Metropolis

d2028 wrote:
ordered and payment completed, easy peasy, looking forward to being able to check things over and the peace of mind of just knowing it is there at hand instead of booking appointments for diagnostics

Excellent news, :tup: may I suggest you take a look at U tube for Nanocom/BlackBox Solutions instructional videos etc as well at the BlackBox Solutions site
They are great

Kev

fixed/replaced :-rear wiper motor, nicked headlights, batteryx2, water feature cured, , Auto box, sidesteps, SV mod b, air/con & PAS compressors, FPR, air bleed valve, Condenser fan, PAS pipes, Injector seals,washers,harness Rear window, door lock, all coolant hoses, RF receiver, o/s, n/s steering ball joints, front discs&pads

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 5:09 pm 
ES spec

thanks, when it comes I certainly wont be rushing in headlong, I will be familiarising myself with it completely before attacking the discovery

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 5:44 pm 
ES spec

Quote:
ordered and payment completed, easy peasy,

Our Admin staff, or angels as I call them, are all second to none in respect of professionalism, experience and helpfulness and are very often complimented by our customers. There is absolutely no problem they have not already seen and sorted before.

They manually check and process every single order, to ensure that orders make sense and no one orders duplicate Items like leads and unlock codes.
In this group buy case especially, I personally have to approve each customer for the discount.

Hence at the end of the on line order process, No one is taken to some on line credit card or Paypal site which is stated, but some miss and worry over.

Shipping service is also an aspect we excel at so well, it also causes much surprize and compliment. We are one of DHL Cyprus's largest customers so get the best possible rates and service.
Consignments are picked up from us daily at 4:00 Pm our GMT + 2 time and are then driven over 100KM to the airport, where due to us being so well known to the export customs, are fast tracked and typically on a plane within an hour or two. Delivery right to your door within 2 days is not uncommon, though mostly it's nearer 3.

As dange (Kev) quite correctly and helpfully states, you could do far worse while waiting than to visit the downloads section of the Nanocom-diagnostics.com and do some reading and video watching of the vast amount of literature and videos we have provided to pre familiarise yourself with the initial and simple process of registering your Nanocom, which instantly gives you access to the dedicated support forum, as well as obtaining and entering your Unlock codes to ensure you are up and running ASAP and to get the best from your investment.

Should you need any help or support, along with the dedicated forum, on which pretty much everthing possible has been covered, there is a contact us link on the Nanocom web site where our support staff continue to provide outstanding complimentary worth levels of service and assistance.

I do not have to hope you will enjoy your experience and Nanocom, I have made quite sure you will, just as so many before you have.

ATB

Colin

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2016, 6:13 pm 
ES spec

i never doubted it colin, I look forward to it and the challenge of the learning experience........every day is a school day!

PostPosted: November 25th, 2016, 4:25 pm 

Hi Colin,

I followed the steps outlined in your last post but just had an email saying I had failed to comply and the order would be processed at the normal value?

Can you explain why?

PostPosted: November 25th, 2016, 4:49 pm 
ES spec

Hiya poxxy

I think you mean the steps detailed on my last but one post, in which I clearly also stated:

Quote:
you will need to have been a member on or before 1st Nov 2016.

So having joined on 21st Nov 2016, sorry, but you are clearly not eligable for the discount under this group buy.

I hope this provides the explaination you asked for

ATB

Colin

PostPosted: November 25th, 2016, 8:29 pm 

Thanks for the prompt reply Colin, Unfortunately on a mobile browser it was difficult to see but I did spot it afterwards. That it a shame as mention of a nanocom group buy was what lead me to the forum. I guess I will have to wait it out till the next group buy. Previously lent one from a friend in Wales to clear codes on the transmission ECU which i'm having problems with again, only 2 months down the line after repairing the loom so I know ownership is pretty much a necessity and was hoping it may point me in the right direction without having to drill out all of those damn pop rivets again.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 1:52 pm 
ES spec

just arrived this morning, took longer to get from England to here than from Cyprus to England! all is good though, went through the registration procedure and connected it up. only managed to find one fault(must be a record) code 022 left hand pretensioner measures open circuit (intermittent), so time to investigate. great bit of kit and pretty intuitive once you get over the initial fear and caution of using something new. thanks again colin for the opportunity.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 2:02 pm 
Metropolis

d2028 wrote:
just arrived this morning, took longer to get from England to here than from Cyprus to England! all is good though, went through the registration procedure and connected it up. only managed to find one fault(must be a record) code 022 left hand pretensioner measures open circuit (intermittent), so time to investigate. great bit of kit and pretty intuitive once you get over the initial fear and caution of using something new. thanks again colin for the opportunity.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Nanocom have you had a look at the list of codes in the Nanocom questions section that may help a little mate

ONE word of warning ,yes I know I am repeating it, but, never disconnect the Nanocom without 1st disconnecting the Blue connector first.

FYI I had a similar code turned out to be connections damaged by a coke bottle rolling against the connector under the seat

Kev

fixed/replaced :-rear wiper motor, nicked headlights, batteryx2, water feature cured, , Auto box, sidesteps, SV mod b, air/con & PAS compressors, FPR, air bleed valve, Condenser fan, PAS pipes, Injector seals,washers,harness Rear window, door lock, all coolant hoses, RF receiver, o/s, n/s steering ball joints, front discs&pads

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 2:09 pm 
ES spec

thanks for that dange, yes I did a bit of research before using it on the do's and dont's, that was one that was flagged up as a don't, disconnect at the blue end first. I think I will put a do not disconnect sticker on the unit side and leave it connected , and store it in a suitable box for protection, that way I wont have a "senior" moment and get it the wrong way round.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 3:39 pm 

Hi

I have also ordered and PM'd Colin.
Looking forward to being able to diagnose engine sensors etc as engine does lack power at the moment.

Regards

Sam

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 7:20 pm 
ES premium

Received mine today :tup:
Thank you Colin, I hope you and your "Angels" have a very good Christmas.

now driving Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto
2003 Oslo Blue TD5 Auto, sadly gone.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 10:42 am 
ES spec

"FYI I had a similar code turned out to be connections damaged by a coke bottle rolling against the connector under the seat"

Kev[/quote]

bang on the money, large bottle of water under the seat and the connector (still connected) had detached from the little slide mount that holds it to the bottom of the seat, code gone, result. thanks for that dange :clap:
I am trying to download the viewer and sd card app to try the live data out but my pc runs on windows 10 (windows smartscreen)and has Norton security . both of which block the downloads as soon as I do them [censored.gif] .
one thing I have thought about is that the nanocom is only half the battle, having the knowledge to interpret the data is another ballgame altogether. :red:

Page 5 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next