It is currently September 23rd, 2017, 3:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Security Marking System by Retainagroup
PostPosted: April 9th, 2015, 12:46 pm 
E spec

I recently researched into vehicle security marking and found the company below. So I thought I would share it on here after the company said they would extend the deal to our members.

Three years ago they did a special offer through “Land Rover Owner International” magazine and they still have some of these kits available. I have purchased one and it’s all very good professional laser cut labels and stencils, using glass etching, UV and self-etching labels, along with 2 warning labels for the windows.

For £35.25 I now feel my Discovery is a lot less attractive to thieves and my vehicle is now recorded on the ISR register along with my details. This is transferable to a new owner if you sell the vehicle.

Security vehicle marking system from
http://www.retainagroup.com/

Currently 18% of all new vehicles sold in the UK are provided with this system as original equipment by 13 vehicle manufacturers

The pack contains sufficient components to mark up to 10 windows and 25 major parts with an industry approved marking and registration system.

The packs are supplied at £35.25 inclusive of VAT and Delivery

Should you wish to purchase a kit, please call on 01233 333000 who will take a credit card payment over the phone and send a pack by return.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]